That is why community is so important. Because power isn't in the pocket, it's in the people.
They Came with Ideas.
Now They Have Movements.
Healers, educators, activists, and more - they all have one thing in common:
they know that more is possible and they're determined to prove it.
What about you..?
They say that change happens slowly. I've done it all and I'm here to tell you that influence causes change. The greater the focus, the greater the influence, the faster the results become apparent.
When it comes to change, speed is an indicator, not a component.
I created the 2K Days Program because I know that the clock is ticking. We need to quickly improve the systems and institutions that govern how we exist on this planet, or we will cease to exist completely.
Together, aligning our individual efforts to our shared purpose, we have the power to change the world not in decades, but in days.
Community is key.
When you join the community, you'll get as much or as little interaction as you have time for. As a member, you'll have unlimited access to
and so much more.
So yeah, your membership gives you exclusive access or priority access to nearly everything.
Whether you sign up monthly or annually, you'll be ushered to the sign-up page to create your account and complete your purchase.
From there, you'll go straight to the membership website, where you'll find a series of Welcome posts to help you get oriented to the group. Bookmark that page!
While you're getting to know the community, our automation system will be busy getting your receipt and other information mailed to you.
And if you've opted into annual dues, you can expect to hear from our founder directly.
The majority of membership content will always be made available online.
That said, there's nothing like and in-person soiree to build connections and memories that last a lifetime. We're excited to introduce in-person events as soon as it makes sense.
2K Days isn't just some arbitrary number. That's really all the time we have left to get this right.
The greatest minds in science predict we need 100 years to become a globally equitable, energy-neutral society - think "Type One" on the Kardashev Scale. Climate Change says we don't have 100 years. We have about 20 years to reach that point or face extinction.
And every day we spend clinging to the systems, core beliefs, and institutions that brought us to this brink shortens the overall timeline.
If we're serious about surviving the oncoming catastrophe, we need to replace our current core beliefs, social systems, and institutions within the next 5 years - or about 2000 days. It's the only way to become capable of instituting the technological changes that must be made.
As professionals and entrepreneurs, we are in the best position to leverage our courage, expertise, execution skills and vision on the market to make these changes quickly. As long as we do it together.
The following guidelines apply to all members of the 2K Days Project (“2KD”). The Community offers a place to share information and inspiration with each other participants in 2KD in a positive, supportive way as we all endeavor to solve the most pressing problems of our time. To maintain the spirit of our community, we ask the following of all members:
1. Be kind, courteous, and celebratory. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Any posts or comments that are negative, unkind, or intolerant will be deleted by the 2KD administrators.
2. Be supportive and generous. We love to know what you’re working on, which is why we will regularly invite you to share your story with the group. Even then, please focus as much energy on learning about your fellow members as sharing about yourself.
3. Be legal and ethical. Do not share any content (written or image) that violates another person or entity’s intellectual property rights, and attribute content creation to the appropriate party.
4. Respect other Community members. Don’t re-use or re-purpose another member’s content in any format or on any platform without first asking that member’s express permission.
5. Ask permission before posting promotional content. Contact administrators before sharing any opportunities or requests with the 2KD community regarding sponsorships. Our Community is primarily for host-curated training, mutual support, and encouragement of our Community members. This is not a promotional platform.
6. To not share the content from this Community outside of the Community. The monthly resources and content you receive as part of this exclusive forum are proprietary and should only be used by members of this Community and specific levels of membership. Please do not share them outside of your membership level or the Community. We’ve worked hard to bring you these exclusive resources to help you grow your business and change the outcome of our future.
If you have any questions about the Community Rules and how they apply to your behavior, or if you believe any 2KD member has violated any of these guidelines, please contact us immediately. Violation of any of these guidelines is grounds for removal from 2KD, at the sole discretion of 2KD.
Use this community to your advantage! Don’t be shy and please be welcoming. Remember the 3-to-1 rule: give, give, give, get. Help your fellow members as much as you can, and know that we are all so grateful for you!
- rally strongly for fellow members and engage authentically and enthusiastically
- be positive, constructive, and show grace even when dispensing criticism or sharing a negative experience
- openly share your knowledge and expertise were applicable
- not sell your own services or ask for paid coaching, but let those relationships build naturally
- do all that you can to help and respond to the questions that are posted by my fellow members
- prompt conversations when things are quiet and help build a positive and sharing community
- invite others from your network to join and contribute to the 2K Days Project
- to read and abide by the Membership Guidelines
Of course! We're counting on you to help grow this movement, and we're happy to show our appreciation for your contributions both as a member and as an ambassador. Which is why we have an ambassador program for members only.
© 2022 TiCIV, inc. | All Rights Reserved